Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving


We survived turkey day with no blown buttons or unzipped zippers! We actually controlled ourselves while indulging!
We had a very nice Thanksgiving with my Mom and Step Dad, his sister and her husband.
It was nice being home cooking with Sydney. She loved helping me bake.
So.... much leftover food, but without leftovers what is Thanksgiving?
We had a great time playing Apples to Apples (I won!) and dessert was of course divine!
I decided not to get out with all the other crazies to shop on black Friday, I've never gone out on the day after Thanksgiving, so why break tradition? :o)
I am eager to get the Christmas decorations up, tho NOT excited about crawling around in the attic to get everything down! Spiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my favorite time of year so I can't wait for Christmas! Hopefully I'll get myself in gear and get those cards out on time!
I've attached a picture of Syd at Mom's house yesterday before dinner.
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment