Sunday, November 1, 2009

November




Well, I can't believe it is November 1st already. Soon it will be Christmas. Time seems to fly faster as you get older.
We are plugging along here in the Ozarks, wanting to move away I think. I'm still at my job, things have changed since the beginning of the new school year. I really wish I were back in my old classroom. The new class is sooo... challenging and I find myself feeling like I am swimming against the tide.
Sydney is still liking kindergarten, we had our first parent/teacher conference last month. Glad to hear that she is doing really well. Her teacher said that she is one of the brighter students in class! Scott and I are so grateful.
She has received both of her flu shots this season. Luckily we have not been touched by the flu so far!
Her school pictures should come back sometime this month so I will post them, when I get them.
We had fun yesterday trick or treating. Syd was a cat and looked really good! I am posting some pics, she looks so serious! I asked her why and she said "Momma, I'm being a scary kitty!"
We don't have any really big plans for Thanksgiving, Scott will have that day off so it' will be nice to get to eat turkey with him! Who knows, maybe he'll even help me cook!
I am looking forward to Christmas this year. I think we will be getting a real tree again, last years smelled so wonderful!
Grandma in Florida will be coming, my Mom and Dad, brother Sean and his girlfriend, maybe brother Bill and the kids and even my nephew Steven from Washington! Hopefully I stay well, as the last two Christmas times I've ended up sicker than sick!
Wishing everyone a great week!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment