Monday, January 26, 2009

It's been a while

I bet you all thought I gave up on the new blog! I'm still on here. Just been a crazy past two weeks.
It may be TMI but I've been having trouble with my stomach, as a matter of fact three bouts of fun diarrhea in the past 3 or 4 weeks.
So I went to see my doctor. He ordered some blood tests, one came back a little high, so he has ordered me to have a colonoscopy. Something with my stomach just isn't right.
So.... me being me of course I'm already thinking the worst. My husband and my best friend have already told me that I am a total retard, telling me that I just need to chill out and stop the worrying because I am not dying, (my doctor told me the same thing!)
Work has been, well.... work. I love working with the kiddos it's just that some days I want to run screaming out the door.
It's not the kids behavior, it's the running noses, the coughs, sneezes, fevers, diarrhea, getting peed on, you name it. But it's worth it right? I'm helping shape these young little lives?
Oy Vey!

No comments:

Post a Comment