Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Phew......

I started back to work on Monday after being on vacation from school since Dec. 19Th. Monday wasn't a bad day! I was glad to be back to work, I missed all "my" kiddos. I should say my boys!
I have 7 boys in my class! Yes, I know, not one little girl.
Anyway Monday, I think it was the adrenaline pumping, because I did well. Now Tuesday was a whole nother ball of wax!
I guess my legs were used to resting because my legs are killing me! Back to standing, stooping, hefting, twisting, sitting on the floor.
Sydney has been a little challenging lately, I am being nice here....
This week since she's been back in school and we are officially back to our routine things seem to be going smoother.
Is it wrong that I'm already looking forward to summer break???

No comments:

Post a Comment