Friday, January 2, 2009

A new year

Ok, so this is my first post on my first blog, I know "Hello.... what year is this?"
I have been thinking about starting my own blog for some time, just to write down my crazy thoughts to share with friends, but just have not taken the time.
I finally had more than a weekend to sit and start this with the help of my friend Robyn, so here I am.
2008 was not the best of years. I am excited to start another one, it's a whole new begininng, so I hope it's a good one.
I love my job, I'm thankful that I have a job first of all because there are those out there that are out of work.
I work in a school for developmentally disabled children. Not all of them are, it's also a preschool, but the majority have some kind of delay, like Autism, Spina Bifida, Cerebal palsy. I have to say it's one of the most rewarding jobs I've ever had. The children are something to behold.
I've also started this blog to talk about my daughter and the joys, pitfalls and adventures of being her Mom.
I hope you'll follow along and enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment